Sunday, February 19, 2017

Fat Biscuit Lynnfield

They started with one restaurant in North Conway, NH and have now expanded by opening Fat Biscuit Southern Table & Taps in Lynnfield.



They are located in the Market Street complex, so parking is not an issue.



Inviting space with an open kitchen in the back. They were really busy on this warm Sunday, and it was loud. I don't remember table service when I poked my head in here a little while ago, but they had just opened then.



I was happy to see a number of items on the menu with fried chicken, but it was all white meat. I opted for the BIG SOUTH BREAKFAST ($10). "Two farm eggs, smoked bacon, country ham, house-made pork sausage, breakfast potatoes, and a Fat Biscuit". My over easy eggs was cooked perfectly. The country ham (cold) was delicious, and so was the bacon. The pork sausage was delightful, with a hint of heat. Actually, a bit more than a hint. Not sure what breakfast potatoes were, but it turned out to be fried potatoes with onions and rosemary. The potatoes were cooked perfectly and were really delectable. The biscuit was light and fluffy, but it was on the salty side. I was surprised at not getting a spread or butter with the biscuit.



The biscuits are ready for the oven.



I like this. Locally sourced if possible.

Fat Biscuit Southern Table And Taps Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment