Thursday, December 26, 2019

Frank Pepe Burlington Mall

I have had their White Clam Pizza from Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana both in Chestnut Hill and here in the Burlington Mall. Both times the clams were so overcooked that they weren't edible. Time for something else.



The something else turned out to be a small ($11.50) Original Tomato Pie w/ Mozzarella. I added Bacon (+2), Meatballs (+2) and fresh Garlic (+.50). The crust was black and overcooked. There was plenty of bacon and meatballs. I didn't know that meatballs were flat. The garlic was just chunks of raw garlic, and I'll skip that if I ever go back. Apart from the raw garlic, it was a tasty pie. Service was OK but fast food it isn't.



They have two smallish dining rooms, with the kitchen in between. The napkins were minuscule. Why can't they give you a decent napkin even if it just a paper one?

No comments:

Post a Comment