Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Pressed Cafe Burlington

Pressed Cafe in Burlington isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I decided to try their Mac & Cheese since it was recommended. I was very happy with their Shakshuka on my previous visit.


They are located in The District, so parking isn't an issue. Online ordering and curbside delivery.


Classic Mac N’ Cheese (8.5). "A Hearty Portion Of Our House Vermont Cheddar Mac N’ Cheese, Topped With Parmesan And Bread Crumbs". Some breadcrumbs and parmesan in the middle don't really qualify as topped with. The mac and cheese were also cold, and the pasta was overcooked. Probably better to order when you get there. It was cheesy and creamy. I added a half slice of porchetta from Pennypackers in Somerville. I usually buy a quarter porchetta, slice it up and freeze it so I can have it whenever I want. If it's reheated in the air fryer, the crackling is crunchy.

Address: 200 District Ave, Burlington, MA 01803 Phone: (781) 365-1412

2 comments:

  1. Points off in my book for M&C not being baked. Looks soupy as well.

    ReplyDelete