Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Fogo de Chão Burlington

Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse finally opened its Burlington location. Never been to the Boston location for a million different reasons. I have been looking forward to this happening, especially since a friend told me about the excellent lunch deal. Signing up for their eClub gets you a $15 gift certificate.


Yes, you are dining in what used to be Sears! Of course there is plenty of parking.


Sitting in the kitchen area gives you a good view of the grilling. The bar area is behind me.


MARKET TABLE & FEIJOADA BAR is included in the CHURRASCO EXPERIENCE. The Market Table and Feijoada bar on its own is $15 at lunch. Feijoada is a bean stew, not sure where the bar comes in.


The Churrasco is $40.95 at lunch. The $15 can only be used for the Churrasco. You promptly get sides. The Yacca fries were excellent. The mashed potatoes were the real deal, but stone cold. The plantains probably were good as well. I'm not doing more than tasting this. Meat it is.


The cheese bread was delish, and I had a hard time not doing more than tasting the bread. Caesar salad with an excellent dressing, asparagus, and potato salad from the Market Table. You can't get better asparagus than this.


Beef is prevailing in what comes around. I promptly requested only lamb and pork. I can eat sirloin and round at the local place in Woburn for a fraction of the price. This is Lamb Rump, medium-rare. Well seasoned and super tender. This was followed by a parmesan encrusted pork something, that I also liked. I also tried the pork ribs, but they were all ribs and almost no meat.


I had to ask for the Lamb Chops, and the double-thick chops finally arrived. Medium-rare and really well seasoned. I really enjoyed them. The hospitality and service were excellent. The waitress and the manager made frequent stops to make sure everything was OK. Since I'm not a big meat eater, this was worth it as a one-off experience. However, there is more to come. 10/29/21

My next visit was to pick up a gift card with added benefits on Black Friday. This deal was soo great that I couldn't refuse. Buy $125 worth of gift cards, and you get an extra $25 bonus and a free ($40) lunch experience.


This is an outstanding value for $15. The prosciutto and the other cured meats were excellent. Try the little red peppers next to the other red things. Spicy, but very very flavorful. The smoked salmon was very lightly smoked and comes with all the trimmings. Asparagus doesn't come any better than this. The hummus was very smooth and really enjoyable.


What can I say? More good stuff and all of the best quality and prepared beautifully.


Feijoada bar. Not sure why they call it a bar since it's just a bean stew, rice and one other soup. The bean stew needed salt but was really pleasant.


Pro-tip, stay away from the bread but don't miss the candied bacon. My last plate was Caesar salad loaded with salmon and prosciutto. How can you go wrong with a place that gives you unlimited smoked salmon and prosciutto? There was soo many great tidbits to try and enjoy. I didn't even get to try the cheeses! The dining room was fully booked, so sitting at the bar was the only option. I think I prefer a table for the next time, which will most likely be the Brunch Market Table, so I can use my $25 bonus. 11/26/21

Address: 75 Middlesex Turnpike Ste 1630, Burlington, MA 01803 Phone: (781) 382-0222

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take.

-- Wayne Gretzky 

No comments:

Post a Comment