Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chili's Reading

Realizing that the coupon for a free appetizer didn't have a limit to it, except for being valid only for Mon-Wed, I headed to the Chili's in Reading next to Home Depot for a second visit and a second free appetizer.


I had the half rack of dry rubbed baby backs with fries. No picture, completely forgot until I was done. The Ribs was dry, really dry, and the only thing you could taste of the rub was salt and more salt. Chipotle BBQ Sauce was quite forgettable as well. Service was spotty even if the waitress was really nice and we talked about animals for a while (I had my Nevins Volunteer Tshirt on). Took forever to get the check but I might have thrown them by requesting a different table from the one that I was offered.




The free appetizer I picked was Southwest eggrolls. Sounded good one the menu. Not sure how they will reheat since they were soggy when I got them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment