Saturday, August 4, 2012

Indian Express Woburn

Stopped by Indian Express in Woburn today for some lunch takeout on this hot hot and muggy day. Perfect day for some Indian food!




Chicken Saagwala comes with Basmati Rice and Chutney. The chicken was cooked perfectly, the spinach looked a bit dull, not as bright green as I expected and it also lacked a bit in the taste. It was nicely spiced and the chutney was good but if you compare it with Punjab in Arlington where you for the same price get a full-service meal including a soup this one doesn't really hack it.

2 comments:

  1. I walk by this place often, but there is never anyone in it. I guess I will give them a try one of these days.

    BTW, if you are looking for a good deal and good food, try the new Tulip in Stoneham (Redstone). The buffet lunch has great Asian dishes as well as clams, shrimp, mussels and the best baked salmon I have had at a local place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been there, google Tulip in Stoneham and I'll show up.

    ReplyDelete