Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pasha Arlington

I remember stopping by Pasha (Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine) in Arlington (No web site, just Facebook) and asking about lunch shortly after they opened and was told that they might have some sandwiches later so it fell off my radar. Having walked by the place twice in two days now, I decided to give it a try for lunch today.




Skewered Lamb Wrap was served with an excellent small chopped salad and French Fries. The lamb was excellent, tender with a good char on the outside and the wrap contained plenty of lamb. Served with Pashas special dressing that was really good, reminded me somewhat about a Thousand Island dressing. The only drawback was the French Fries, perfectly cooked but it was supermarket FF refried. I would have loved to see some freshly cut homemade fries instead. I did make a note about this on the check that has space for comments (Another excellent idea).



Really nice and clean interior, very nice waitress and the place did fill up a bit later on. Overall a very pleasant meal and I'll be back. Wraps run about $9.95 and they also have meals that run between $10.95 to $13.95 at lunchtime. Not the cheapest but the quality of the food was very good.

Pasha Turkish & Mediterranean Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment