Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sonic Drive-in Wilmington

I have never been to Sonic Drive-in in Wilmington because 1. Drive-ins are for movies and 2. I never eat in my car, ever, but when I saw that today their hot dogs was a dollar and decided to give them a try. 



Good location and visibility but they are located next to a McDonalds, not sure how smart that is.



The interior wasn't very exciting and they also kept the front door locked and I saw a couple of customers just leave.



My hot dogs were delivered in a paper bag and the dogs had these sleeves on them.



I ordered the Chili Cheese Coney (top). "It's a grilled beef hot dog made with 100% pure beef and topped with warm chili and melty cheddar cheese served in a soft, warm bakery bun". If the dog had even seen a grill it must have been a long time ago since no traces remained. Otherwise, it was as described except that most of the cheese remained in the sleeve after I extracted it. The chili at least gave the dog some taste. The hot dog at the bottom is the All-American Dog. "It's a beef hot dog made with 100% pure beef that's grilled to perfection and topped with ketchup, yellow mustard, relish and chopped onions and served in a soft, warm bakery bun". Well, I tried them and it was just what I expected.

Sonic Drive-In Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment