Saturday, September 15, 2018

Takara Wayland

I had an excellent lunch at Takara in Wayland on my previous visit. I noticed then that they have a lunch Chirashi for $11.95 and I was really curious what you would get for that price and today it was time to find out.


They are located in a newish open-air shopping center with plenty of parking. The easiest way to find the restaurant is to hang a right at the traffic light after The Local.


The inside is nice and bright.


The included miso soup was better on my first visit.


And here is the aforementioned Chirashi. The Tamago was dry, and the rice was on the cold side, but it was nicely seasoned. The fish on top is black sea bass. The green things underneath the salmon were zucchini sliced paper thin. All the fish was fresh, and this wasn't a bad deal at all. Service is delightful.

Address 15 Elissa Ave, Wayland, MA 01778 Phone number (508) 358-6688

No comments:

Post a Comment