Friday, January 20, 2017

Szechuan's Dumpling Arlington

I had heard rumors about new owners and new menu at Szechuan's Dumpling in Arlington, so it was time to check them out again. It turned out to be just that, a rumor. Nothing has changed, but at least the heat was on this time.



I ordered the "Fish Filet w. Spicy Bean Sauce" ($8.95) from the lunch menu. It was practically the same dish that I had at my last lunch visit. The fish was cooked well, and the sauce was palatable and surprisingly spicy without me asking for it extra spicy. I finished the whole plate. The food arrived about two minutes after the H&S soup was delivered, but the soup was pretty forgettable, so no big deal.



This is how it looked when I arrived at noon, and this is how it looked when I left. Not even a takeout order. Perhaps the restaurant isn't interested in the lunch business since the lunch menu is not on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment