Saturday, April 8, 2017

Takara Wayland

I don't remember how I heard about Takara in Wayland, might have seen a photo on Instagram, but on this beautiful Saturday I headed out to Wayland.



They are located in an open-air shopping center with plenty of parking.



The inside was inviting with a long Sushi Bar and some nice high tops in the back.


They serve lunch seven days a week, and the prices were very reasonable. The Chirashi Sushi is only 11.95, but I settled for the Bento Box (9.95). "Served with miso soup, salad, rice, maki and chef’s special". I choose the Bulgogi (Beef, Chicken or Spicy Pork). "Thin sliced meat marinated in light ginger soy sauce". I picked the Spicy Pork. First, the included miso soup actually had flavor, so this started out good. The maki was avocado and cucumber, but I like avocado, so this was fine with me. The brown thing in the middle was a delicious potato cake. The rice was cooked well, even if it ended up in the wrong place. The Bulgogi was excellent, and it was even spicy! The pork was tender and really tasty, and it was a good amount of pork. This was a steal at this price, and I'll' be back for sure, what a gem this was, hiding out in Wayland. The service was very friendly.

Address 15 Elissa Ave, Wayland, MA 01778
Phone number (508) 358-6688

Takara Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment