Thursday, January 18, 2018

Joe Fish North Reading

On the few occasions that I go to a Walmart, I usually hit up Joe Fish in North Reading for lunch.



I don't get the name. Shouldn't it be Joe's Fish? Nobody inside had a clue either.



Part of the dining area.



The big bar area. There are more hightops at the far end.



Linen napkins with good silverware. You get a bucket with hot rolls and cold butter.



I picked the BAKED SCROD CASSEROLE (10.99). "Fresh scrod baked in casserole with lobster cream sauce, jack cheese and seasoned crumbs, served with rice pilaf". What's scrod? Could be any white fish since there is no fish called scrod. I had no problem getting fries instead of the rice pilaf. I also asked for and got the new Cajun Dusted Fries. The fries were excellent, cooked perfectly and salted just out of the fryer. They were also seasoned well. The casserole was piping hot and really tasty with a really good amount of fish that was still flaky. Could have done with a little more sauce, but I really enjoyed my lunch. My waitress took my order, got me the check, and that was it. No water refill, no how was the food.

Address 60 Main Street, North Reading, MA 01864
Phone number (978) 207-0357

Joe Fish Seafood Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment