Sunday, July 29, 2018

American Legion Middleton

Since I first heard of the Sunday special at the American Legion in Middleton, I have been dying to visit. Today I found myself in Salem NH and realized that 114 would take me straight to Middleton and 62 would take me straight home without hitting Rte 128 that can be really iffy on a summer weekend, I decided to visit.



Plenty of parking and they also have outdoor seating. Be aware that everyone is smoking.



The Sunday special is a $5 Bloody Mary. This is not just a Bloody Mary, but a loaded one. Of course, it's spicy, and they didn't hold back on the vodka either. Yup, that's a cold cut sandwich. The people were very friendly, but of course they were drinking. They also had live music. This is open to the public, and they also have a free cookout at 2:00.

Address: 69 River St, Middleton, MA 01949
Phone: (978) 774-9555

1 comment: