Friday, July 6, 2018

Sakura Winchester

Time for my yearly post about Sakura in Winchester. I have never had anything here except the AYCE Sushi.


The Spicy Crunchy Maki was both spicy and crunchy. The tuna was all mush. Their nigiri used to be very good with the appropriate amount of both fish and rice. However, in the last year or two, the amount of fish has decreased, and the amount of rice has increased. The tuna looked striated instead of a solid slice. I was just looking back at my last visit to Maki Maki in Woburn, and they are starting to look good.


I also ordered the Scallops Tempura and should have requested a half order. Nice batter and it was piping hot. It was also sitting in oil. Six scallops of this size are included? They seemed real to me, but six scallops of this size would have been more retail than what this whole meal costs.

Address: 910 Main St, Winchester, MA 01890
Phone: (781) 721-4608

No comments:

Post a Comment