Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Green Tea Peabody

I have only heard good things about Green Tea in Peabody, and I'm headed there for lunch today. Bad crash on Rte 128 Sb today. Car into the trees.



They are located on the SB side of Rte 1, and that's the wrong side for me. This is a recent construction, and they have plenty of parking. Having played pool next door before they closed the pool hall, I know how to bypass Rte 1.



This is the sleek and modern bar area.



A delightful dining room with good quality furniture.



Not a chopstick in sight. Good quality silverware. You get the stale wonton chips with applesauce?



I went with the much talked about Walnut Shrimp ($7.95 small). Rice is included with all dishes. I got six big shrimp that was cooked nicely. I can't remember having this dish previously, but I was surprised at how tasty it was. Not a fan of broccoli, but it was crunchy and not bad. The walnuts tasted a bit dry to me. The service was very pleasant, but the place was almost empty at lunch.



There is something wrong with that sentence! Maybe "Side of Me"?

Address: 126 Newbury St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 535-8300

No comments:

Post a Comment