Saturday, October 27, 2018

Not Your Average Joe's Burlington

It's raining, it's cold, and I wanted something hearty, so I headed over to to the nearby Not Your Average Joe's in Burlington.



I must say that everything here is nice, the focaccia was warm and fresh. I still think the dipping oil has too much cheese, but one side was fine today.



I have had my eyes on the JAMBALAYA (13.99) for quite a while, and today was a good day to try it. "Andouille sausage, tasso ham, spicy chourico, pulled chicken, shrimp, veggies and rice, simmered in a cajun-spiced tomato broth". This was a good sized portion, and it was absolutely delicious! Really well seasoned and it almost qualified as spicy. I was delighted with this. I also really like that the manager is walking around and checking in with the customers.

Address 4c Wayside Rd, Burlington, MA 01803 Phone number (781) 505-1303

No comments:

Post a Comment