Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Otto Pizza Arlington

I have tried to get parking at Otto Pizza in Arlington but never found any. I really like their pizzas, a bit pricey but worth the money.



It's easier to find parking before you get there if you are coming from the center. After it's almost impossible.



It's a funny shaped room, and it didn't work for Comella's.



This is the small Mashed Potato, Bacon & Scallion ($13.50). I knew there would be leftovers, so I ordered it in a to-go box. I must admit that the Lynnfield location was MUCH more generous with the bacon. They were also better at evenly distribute the toppings. This is a very tasty pizza. I think I stick with Commune Kitchen, but they are only doing lunch on the weekend. Za also does excellent pizza and have exciting specials.

Address: 202 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02474 Phone: +1-781-859-5378

2 comments:

  1. The picture made me laugh - barely any bacon on one slice and mounds on others. Since you mention other places to eat *inside* of this review I'm thinking this is a real thumbs down. Its like being on a date, while pining for the other sister .....

    I laughed when you mentioned Za. Well-written and good review.

    ReplyDelete