Thursday, July 4, 2019

Chili's Reading

I have had a couple of gift cards to Chili's for a number of years now, and since they seem to close at an alarming rate around here it was time to use them, so I headed out to their Reading location.



Plenty of parking and they are conveniently located next to the Home Depot. A while back, they used to have a buy an entree, get an app free, and I used to get something cheap for lunch and then an order of their excellent wings to go for dinner.



It's the 4th, so it's not surprising that they were almost empty for lunch. It bright and nice inside and I got a hightop in the bar that had waitress service.



I had their ribs a long time ago, and they were tasty but not impressive. I ordered the Texas Dry Rub Full Order Ribs ($19.49). It comes with fries and street corn. The fries were really good and seasoned but needed salt. The street corn was also very good. This isn't technically a full rack but two halves. The rub was very tasty and had formed a light crust. The ribs were tender and really meaty, and I don't remember that. The waitress said that they changed the ribs a couple of years back. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but it was really good. The pickles were really really tart. Service was pleasant but I was surprised that no wet naps were offered.

Address: 70 Walkers Brook Dr, Reading, MA 01867 Phone: (781) 942-4670

No comments:

Post a Comment