Saturday, August 24, 2019

Snappy Pattys Medford

My first choice for lunch opens at 12:00, but when I got there shortly after noon, there was no one there. My second choice was a Mexican place in Medford, but they where closed on Saturdays. Who does that? Snappy Pattys in Medford was close by, and I really like their food.



I now know where there is free parking nearby,



Not only did they open a hole into next door and adding 50 seats, they finally have the patio done that they started working on in early '15. This is a nicely shaded space.



I only got the brunch menu while the waitress also handed out the lunch menu. It was only the second shift for my waiter. Crispy Chicken Schnitzel (15). "Sweet Chili Mayo, Lime. American & Iceburg". Their fries are hand-cut and excellent. I got two complete discs of red onions. That's really not edible. The sweet chili mayo was excellent. A schnitzel should have a coating of breadcrumbs and then panfried. This one was battered and then deep-fried. It must have been pounded into shape since the chicken was stringy and hard to cut even with a knife. It was all white meat. Overall it was really tasty despite the stringy chicken. Service was fine.

Address: 454 High St, Medford, MA 02155 Phone: (781) 219-4804

No comments:

Post a Comment