Saturday, September 28, 2019

Bickford’s Grille Woburn

I must admit that this was my first time at any of their locations, but I was intrigued by Bickford’s Grille in Woburn that is offering a weekend breakfast buffet.



They have plenty of parking. Getting out of here going towards Woburn is a nightmare.



They were busy on this sunny Saturday.



Lobster Pie (18.79). "Lazy man’s lobster made with large pieces of real lobster meat topped with Ritz cracker crumbs & broiled to perfection". Baked potato and Slaw as my sides. The baked potato was fine. The slaw was finely cut but was dry. The lobster pie was also very dry. Isn't there supposed to be butter in a lobster pie? The lobster (claw and knuckle) was previously frozen but wasn't watery. In fact, it was on the dry side, probably because of being under the broiler. I think it would be fine in the roll version. Service was fine. The cutlery was of the really cheap variety. I really dislike when restaurants don't post prices on their website. I might be back for the buffet, I looked at the food and it looked fine, but there were only a few scraps of bacon available. The bacon did get refilled.

Address: 325 Montvale Ave, Woburn, MA 01801 Phone: (781) 938-6068

No comments:

Post a Comment