Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Mount Vernon Somerville

I have had numerous twin lobsters at their now closed Saugus location. I have driven by Mount Vernon restaurant & Pub in Somerville and thought that they only had street parking, so I never bothered. I was then informed that they have parking behind the restaurant.


In fact, they have two parking lots, and they filled up quickly today.


I took a booth in the bar, and the seat had seen better days. It was nice and bright inside. They have three entrances, two to the bar and one for the dining room.


The dining room. They also have two function rooms that were filled with people eating lobsters.


Todays special was Twin Lobsters for $12.99 but only if you knew about it. The lobsters were correctly cooked and were piping hot. You used to get a popover in Saugus, but now there are just the lobsters. I left no meat except I didn't crack the legs since I'm lazy. Service was fine.

Address: 14 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145 Phone: (617) 666-3830

No comments:

Post a Comment