Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The Wardhurst Peabody

The Wardhurst Restaurant & Bar in Peabody is open for takeout, delivery or pickup during lunch and dinner starting at noon. The daily menus are published on their FB page.


It might be spring, but a heatwave it isn't. Is it just me, or is the traffic getting heavier?


This is the Half Rack St Loius Style BBQ Ribs (16.99) served with two sides. I picked the mashed and a side Greek Salad (+1.99). I knew from a previous visit that the mashed are made from real potatoes. I also got a warm roll with butter. The dressing was good, but I expected a more Greekish dressing. The ribs were really tender, and it was a thick cut of ribs. Despite what people think, putting BBQ sauce on something doesn't make it BBQ. The BBQ sauce was very tasty. Was it Bull's-Eye? It seemed familiar.

Address: 31 Lynnfield St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 531-9730

No comments:

Post a Comment