Friday, July 24, 2020

Jocelyn's Salem, NH

Jocelyn's Restaurant & Martini Lounge in Salem, NH have only got positive reviews, so when I was in the area today, I stopped by for another lunch. They only serve lunch Fri-Sun, and they have a lunch menu.


They have a very nice outside setup with a gigantic tent.


I decided on a high top in the bar area. You get pita bread (cold) and butter (cold).


All lunches are $13. "All lunches served with pita bread, vegetables & choice of rice pilaf, baked potato, garlic mashed potato, or hand cut french fries". I have only had raw Kibbee that I really liked so I decided to try the Baked Kibbee. "Lean meat with crushed wheat filled with ground beef & onions". The kibbee was crispy on top and soft inside. It was well seasoned and really tasty. I'll have this again in a heartbeat. I'm so happy when I try something new, and it turns out to be very good. If it doesn't turn out good, I'm still happy that I tried it. The service was pleasant.

Address: 355 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079 Phone: (603) 870-0045

No comments:

Post a Comment