Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sakura Winchester

I haven't been back to Sakura in Winchester for a long time, so I was delighted to find out that they are now open for dine-in. The AYCE is still $14.95.


The ramp and fence have been painted.



I wasn't sure how the dine-in would work since it's such a small place. The middle table is gone, so the spacing works fine.



From the kitchen items, I ordered 1/2 Tempura shrimp. The tempura shrimp was terrible for a while but is now back to a light crispy batter. The 1/2 Tempura scallops turned out to be a full order. It was real scallops.


I got so excited when my Nigiri arrived that I completely forgot to take a picture, but this is what I got, except no fake crab nigiri. The nigiri now has a better ratio of fish to rice. For a while, it was a lot of rice. The fish was fresh, and I just wish I could eat more. The service was pleasant, but I still miss Jay. They have been very busy doing takeout, and it was flying out the doors at lunchtime.

Address: 910 Main St, Winchester, MA 01890 Phone: (781) 721-4608

No comments:

Post a Comment