Thursday, August 20, 2020

Skewers2GO Woburn

Skewer's Wood Grill has been in business in Tewksbury for over 20 years but decided to relocate to Woburn and focus on catering and takeout. They are now in business as Skewers2GO



No sign outside yet, so the F in the address is important. You can order from their website or Doordash. I suggest that you order from their website and pick up yourself. The delivery company charges the business a hefty fee. Today and tomorrow they have BOGO offer for a Souvlaki Box ($11.50) served with Greek fries, Greek salad, your choice of sauce and pita bread. Offer is only valid for ordering from their website.



Fresh Pita bread, and I got to try three sauces/dips. The tzatziki held no surprise, and the hummus was very tasty. The interesting one was the Tirokafteri (spicy feta spread) that I really liked.



My box (special). The Souvlaki Box comes with two skewers like the chicken in front, and the Skewer Box ($13.95) also comes with two skewers, but they include veggies like the one in the back. It also has more choices of proteins. The salad was fresh with a really nice dressing on the side. I like the spicy pepper that you can see sticking up in the back. The chicken skewer was chicken with nice grill marks. The lamb skewer was still pink in the middle, and the pork one was also cooked really well without being dried out. The fries were soft, and I really like them that way. Nothing worse than overcooked and dry fries. The food was piping hot when I got home, but I live 5 minutes away. I must say that this is a really nice addition to Woburn's food scene. Like them on FB to be informed about the weekly specials.

Address: 150 New Boston Street #F Woburn, MA Phone: 781 281 2355

I was invited as a media guest, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment