Friday, October 9, 2020

Brodie's Pub Peabody

Brodie's Pub in Peabody is participating in the Peabody Dine Out during October, and they offer 20% off during lunch 11:00-04:00 daily. Turn out you need some sort of ticket that I didn't have, but I got the discount regardless. Update: reading the promo again, you don't need a ticket.


There is free parking up the street otherwise, it's only a quarter/hour on the street. 


It's a small place, and the bar area is closed except for the two-top at the end that I claimed.


NY Style Reuben (12.99). "Marble rye, swiss, sauerkraut, russian dressing". It was a big heap of thinly sliced corned beef that was very tasty, but it was from the round, and not from the brisket. Only a half can be seen here. I picked the steak fries as my side, and they were good. The Reuben was huge, and I really like that they use marble rye, since I'm not a fan of the dark rye. The bread was fresh and toasted. The cheese was melted correctly, and I really liked that the sauerkraut was in the middle, so that I could make two sandwiches out of a half. The dressing comes on the side, and that makes perfect sense to me since I can now add as much as I like. There is a tart pickle included, and despite the rumors, it's not made in-house. The bartenders were kept busy between the indoor and outdoor seating. Outdoor seating?


Welcome to Brodie's Backyard. Plenty of tables with heaters. Max 90 minutes.

Address: 10 1/2 Lowell St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 977-9988

No comments:

Post a Comment