Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Buffalo Wild Wings Burlington

I haven't been back to Buffalo Wild Wings in Burlington for a really long time, but it was time to go back since it's half-priced traditional wings on Tuesdays. There was a rumor that they would discontinue this, but luckily it never happened.


The big parking lot was mostly empty, but the takeout was really busy.


Tables are distanced, and every other booth is closed.


It's now BOGO on Tuesdays for traditional wings. Pricing has also changed, and it's now $9.69 for 6 wings. I was soo excited about the wings that I forgot to order my usual flats only and extra crispy. The drummies usually get overcooked, but today they were fine. The flats give you more crispy skin. I went with the new Thai Curry and Caribbean Jerk. The Thai Curry was listed a bit higher than Caribbean Jerk, but it was just pleasantly spicy. The sauce had a hint of curry and maybe lemongrass? It was really tasty and I liked it. If you don't see any sauce on the Caribbean Jerk it's because it was very sparse, and I got extra on the side. The Caribbean Jerk is really my favorite. Very true to a real jerk sauce. Fast food it's not, it took quite a while to get my wings, but takeout was flying out the door. The service was very pleasant.


No comments:

Post a Comment