Monday, April 8, 2013

Phuket Wakefield

Due to my inability to coordinate things I had to skip my normal Monday lunch at Punjab in Arlington and instead went to Phuket in Wakefield and I was happy that I did.



Grilled Pork Chop Lunchbox was a substantial piece of very tender bone-in pork chop nicely grilled, served with some barely cooked mushroom and a light gravy. The mushrooms were perfectly cooked for me since I only like them raw or just heated up as they were done here. Spring rolls were their normal crispy goodness and the salad was again really fresh.


Closeup of the loin chop with just a small rib at the top. The only drawback was that there was a fair amount of fat on the right-hand side of the chop. Nevertheless, very tasty and tender and as usual, delightful service. Forgot to mention the included tofu soup, it kind of grows on you! I noticed a nearby table having the spicy lobster soup and I have to try that, there were chunks of lobster in the soup.

You can now subscribe using the orange RSS button at the top.



No comments:

Post a Comment