Monday, March 13, 2017

Del Frisco's Grille Burlington

Del Frisco's Grille in Burlington is participation in Dine Out Boston, and I tried them on Saturday, but it turns out that Saturdays are out, despite what the Restaurant Week Website said. Look at the calendar to the left.



I have had their Cheesesteak Eggrolls (12.5) with Sweet & Spicy Chili Sauce, Honey Mustard before and they really are excellent. I asked if I could have them packed to go since I knew there would be enough food without them. The waiter said he couldn't do that since it was restaurant week. OK, so he had to wrap them up later.



I went for The Grille Prime Cheeseburger (14.5). "Double Patties, Lettuce, Red Onion, Tomato, Pickle, Sloppy Sauce". No choice of temperature. The burger was tasty despite being cooked well done. Not sure what the sloppy sauce was, there was a small amount of something on the bottom bun. The fries was just OK, would have been nice the see some house cut fries. Service was OK, I asked the waiter if the Brick Chicken was on the bone or not, and he didn't know, but thought it was a breast. I'm also not happy when I get the check in the middle of a meal or when the server use my first name when bringing the CC back.

No comments:

Post a Comment