Sunday, January 14, 2018

Commune Kitchen Arlington

I haven't been back to Commune Kitchen in Arlington for quite a while, mainly because they are now open for lunch only on the weekends.


Luckily there is still free on-street parking in this part of Arlington.


The inside has changed a little bit with the addition of a long communal table. There is also now table service. I'm not sure if this is a weekend thing.


I again had my eye set on the Breakfast Pizza, but that got sidetracked again by the Meatloaf Pizza (15). "Red sauce, house meatloaf, rosemary Anna's potatoes, smoky sweet onions, smoked mozzarella, parmesan". This was one tasty pizza! The potatoes were rosemary, the meatloaf and the sauce were tasty. The crust is super thin and very crisp, just the way I like it. The outer crust is a treat in itself. Very light and really tasty. I normally leave the crust but not here. Here I actually look forward to it. The place quickly got incredibly busy.

Address 203A Broadway, Arlington, MA 02574
Phone number (781) 777-2597

No comments:

Post a Comment