Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Brothers Peabody

Brother's Restaurant & Deli in Peabody are located just a short walk from the free parking where I again managed to get a spot.



They are close to the square, and there is metered parking on the street. Only a quarter/hour.



Again there is cafeteria style ordering. All Brother's are now independently owned. I had a hard time to get him to understand that I wanted roasted potatoes.



The nice dining room is separated from the ordering area. It was nice and bright and really well maintained.



What did I have? Kokinisto ($14.95) of course! The lamb on the bone was excellent and tasty and very tender without being mushy. The tomato sauce was well seasoned and delicious. The roasted potatoes were overcooked and not very lemony. If it wasn't for the potatoes, this could have been the winner of the Kokinisto battle. Next time I'm back to Brothers Kouzina where I had my first taste of Kokinisto to see if it's as good as I remember.

Address: 11 Main St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 717-5578

No comments:

Post a Comment