Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Yoong Tong Chelmsford

The only reason I knew about Yoong Tong Thai Restaurant in Chelmsford was because they have a Groupon+ available with 30% off.



They are really well hidden in Chelmsford Square. I would never have found them without the GPS. There is parking, but not in abundance.



The inside was nice and bright with good quality furniture. They were busy at lunchtime, despite the pouring rain.



The only place I found the Lunch Roasted Duck Curry ($12.95) mentioned was on the online ordering menu. "Boneless roasted duck in Thai hot curry sauce with pineapples, peppers and basil". I asked for it extra hot, and I also got sliced Thai Chilis on the side. The curry wasn't extra hot, but the chilis took care of that. The curry was tasty, and the vegetables were cooked. There was plenty of tender duck. Service was pleasant.

Address: 61 Central Square, Chelmsford, MA 01824 Phone: (978) 244-2442

No comments:

Post a Comment