Monday, July 6, 2020

KFC/Taco Bell Woburn

I really don't frequent fast-food restaurants but made an exception yesterday to try the $1 Nacho Crunch Double Stacked Taco. Of course my local Taco Bell didn't honor the promotion, so I had to pay $1.45 each. I liked the concept since you can now open the taco and add hot sauce without breaking the hard taco with the filling going everywhere. I used to get the $5 for 10 hard shell tacos a long time ago. Is it just me or are the tacos bigger now?


You get a free Crispy Colonel Sandwich ($4.99) available in Extra Crispy™, Honey BBQ, Buffalo or Nashville Hot after filling out the survey if you buy a soft drink ($2.45 ouch!). The bun was toasted, the chicken was crispy and not dry apart from the thin end. I ordered it Nashville Hot. Was it Nashville hot? Of course not. Was it Nashville medium? Nope. It had a trace of heat. Despite that, it was a pretty good sandwich, especially for the price. This was the first time in I don't know how many years I had a Pepsi. Tasty, but I will still stay away from soft drinks. Think about it, adding a drink to the sandwich increases the price by 50%.

No comments:

Post a Comment