Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rega's Grill Lawrence

Went back for some more all you can eat buffet today since I probably won't be in the area again for a while.




Started with some soup and yes, it's a slice of Jalapeno floating in there. I can eat a plate of the banchan so I got one instead of fiddling with the small dishes. Wasn't sure if I would like the seaweed and I didn't, but the zucchini that was added since last week was delicious!



Not sure why I tried the stir fried veggies and the potato they were not very exciting in fact they were very much just bleah! The Spicy Pork with Zucchini was missing the zucchini but was otherwise excellent. I even tried some wrapped in a lettuce leaf since that's common to do Korea and it was nice, but I got juices running down my arm so a little more practice is needed.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment