Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Mughals Burlington

I saw on their website that they were having Chilli Chicken on the buffet today and since I can't resist a Chilli Chicken off I went. They are about 10 min from home, so how lucky am I?



Apart from the Chilli Chicken (their spelling) I got Goan Shrimp Curry, Lamb Biryani, Corn Pulao, Mix Veg Curry, Aloo Jeera (Potatoes), Palak Paneer and Daal Panchmela on the side. A few freshly made Papad's completed the spread. Everything was excellent but I could go back for the Chilli Chicken alone! In fact, my second plate was Aloo Jeera and more of the Chilli Chicken. Notice the linen napkin? Another plus is my book.



Another picture of the buffet, the container that was unlabeled in the corner contained the papad's before you had to order them separately.

The thought of the Day.
Why do people load up their plates with so much food? It's not going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment