Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Chipotle Woburn

Since there is more snooker to be watched, I was going to do takeout from Chipotle in Woburn to see if it was faster than my AYCE Soup and Salad adventure yesterday. I also figured that they are probably the cleanest and most well-managed restaurant in the universe at the moment.



They are located quite a bit outside Woburn center but are in the same area as Target and a few other big box stores and there is also a ton of businesses around, so the location is quite well selected.



I got there shortly after 11:30 and there was already a line.



They were nice and sent me a coupon for anything free in an attempt to get customers to come back. I do like the Burrito Bowl more than just a burrito since I like to have control of what I bite into. White Rice, Black Beans, Cheese and Carnitas with some lettuce on top and top it off with the Green Salsa. I also got the guacamole since it was free. Paying $2.50 for a small amount of guac isn't really worth it. I haven't been to a Chipotle for a while and have forgotten how good their food are. The carnitas was excellent and super tender and tasty. A really delicious lunch and it was also super quick despite the line.

Chipotle Mexican Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment