Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Uno Chicago Grill Woburn

I have heard good things about the all you can eat soup and salad offerings at, of all places, Uno Chicago Grill, so on this seriously rainy Tuesday I headed out to their location in Woburn. I also wanted something reasonably quick since there is Snooker to be watched.



They are located in the not too exciting Woburn Mall and as far from the entrance that I picked as they could be.



Apart from the normal dining room they also had this nice seating area that I was the only one using.



There are four kinds of soup available that change on a daily basis.



I don't really like broccoli but the Broccoli and Cheddar soup looked pretty good. I mean it had cheese in it so how bad could it be? It was actually pretty tasty.



I addition to the soups on display you can also get French Onion Soup that is prepared to order in the kitchen. The cheese was nicely melted and the soup was nice and hot and it was also pretty tasty. Not the most complex onion soup that I have had but my expectations were pretty low.



For my salad, I went with the Caesar that also come with a breadstick. The greens were fresh and but the dressing was very mild. The croutons were very light and nicely seasoned. The breadstick was also very very light with some nice cheese on top. It turned out that it wasn't really a quick lunch after all, the soups took a while to eat and then I had to chase the salad around.


I still wasn't full, so I decided to try the Clam Chowder that is also prepared to order. It was pretty creamy and tasty and I must admit that I have had far worse chowders in my days. Overall, I must say that for $6.95 this was a pretty good deal. Would I go back? Maybee.

Uno Chicago Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment