Saturday, September 16, 2017

Chili Basil Sudbury

My first choice for lunch didn't serve lunch anymore, so I decided to revisit a place in Wayland where I previously had an excellent lunch. On the way there I remembered a nice lunch at Chili Basil in Sudbury and decided to go there instead. This turned out to be a good thing since I completely missed the first place, that complex isn't really visible when going west on Rte 20.



This place isn't easy to find either, it's tucked away down in small plaza.



The inside is nice enough.



A  small dining area with more seating higher up.



They have a special lunch combo for $9.95 and decided to try that again. It's a combo meal, and it comes with two 2 spring rolls and 2 butterflies. Not sure what the minuscule filling in the butterflies was but they were nice and crunchy. The filling in the spring rolls was tasty, and this time the rolls were cooked properly. I'll probably skip the special if I go back. The curries are normally $8.95 and the portions are very generous.



I know they can do spicy, so I ordered my Masaman Curry with pork three stars spicy, and it comes out respectable spicy. The veggies were cooked, but still had a bit of crunch. The potatoes could have cooked a little bit longer. The pork was tender, and it was big serving with lots of sauce, again a really good lunch here.

Address 385 Boston Post Rd, Sudbury, MA 01776
Phone number (978) 443-0988

No comments:

Post a Comment