Saturday, March 24, 2018

Fusilli's Cucina Reading

I had a pretty terrible meal at my visit to Fusilli's Cucina in Reading back in September. Armed with a Groupon+ for 20% off, I decided to give them another chance.


The ITALIAN WEDDING soup (4.99). "House specialty, mini meatballs, escarole & chicken broth". This was not bad at all, and the meatballs were good, all four of them.


I then ordered the FRIED CALAMARI (10.99). "Hot pepper rings, marinara & tartar sauce served with fries and coleslaw". What's missing? She brought out the appetizer version for some reason. The sauces were fine, but the calamari was severely overcooked. My waitress took it back and brought out another plate. Guess what? Also overcooked. So my lunch today was a pretty good soup, and a number of overcooked calamari pieces. Not that it helped, but you get both rings and tenticles (their spelling).

No comments:

Post a Comment