Tuesday, September 25, 2018

New Brothers Danvers

New Brothers Restaurant & Deli in Danvers is located in downtown and have plenty of parking behind the restaurant, and there's an entrance back there as well.



It's a cafeteria style restaurant. There was a line at 12:15.



It was time to try their Baked Lamb, Greek Kokinisto ($14.95). I'm eating my way through the different Brother to see who has the best Kokinisto. Here with extra roasted potatoes. The lamb was tender, and the sauce was a bit tomatoey. The roast potatoes could have been more lemony. The taste of lamb was again absent. I think they breed the animals so lean now that they have bred the taste out of the meat. It was plenty of meat, but when I went to get some more liquid with my leftovers, he put another piece of lamb in my box. Easily three meals.

Address: 31 Maple St, Danvers, MA 01923 Phone: (978) 750-0100

No comments:

Post a Comment