Sunday, November 4, 2018

Greek Corner Cambridge

I have had Greek Corner Restaurant in Cambridge bookmarked for a long time, and today I had a hankering for some greek food. Since it's Sunday, parking is free.


The restaurant is easy to miss as you zoom along Mass Ave. Only parking is metered parking on Mass Ave.


The inside is nice and vibrant. The padding in the cushions left something to be desired.


I decided to start with a cup of the AVGOLEMONO soup ($3.95). "Egg-lemon soup with rice and chicken". The chicken was mostly absent, but it was lemony. It did come with some cold pita bread.


CORNER'S SPECIAL GYRO ($7.45). "Ground beef and lamb seasoned with herbs and spices. Served in hot pita bread with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, parsley and cucumber yogurt sauce". I ordered the tzatziki on the side since I'm not too fond of yogurt. The gyro was packed with very tasty meat that was well seasoned. The pita was fresh and hot. Much to my surprise, I did eat almost all of the tzatziki. The service was very pleasant. They have a couple of lunch specials during the week.

Address: 2366 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140 Phone: (617) 661-5655

No comments:

Post a Comment