Saturday, November 3, 2018

K Restaurant Peabody

I was going for a Shepherd's Pie in Peabody, but when I got there, I realized that K Restaurant was close by, so I changed my plans.



They are located in a small plaza, so parking is tight. It really looks dark and not very inviting.



They renovated the inside a while ago, and it's spotless and nice and bright with good quality furniture. You order and pay up front. Complimentary water and tea are available in the corner.



I do get a kick out of this. It's also clever.



A furiously bubbling pot arrives at my table.



I have never had a Pork Spine Soup ($13.95). "Pork neck bones stew with potatoes, Bean sprout, Perilla seeds and Sesame leaves". It comes with rice and an excellent kimchi.



A better picture of what was in the pot. The pork was tender, and the potato was perfectly cooked. The soup itself was very tasty, the taste was hard to describe, but I liked it. As usual, most of the lunch crowd was Korean families.

Address: 100 Lynn St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 595-1889

No comments:

Post a Comment