Saturday, July 27, 2019

Bacci's of Stoneham

I wanted some pasta today, so I headed out to Bacci's of Stoneham.



The lobster fest has had a significant price increase. They have private parking behind the building. They also have an entrance back there.



The bread! It's greasy and garlicky but oh, so good.



I was going to have the Shrimp Scampi but when I saw the Sauteed Shrimp, spinach in a lemon wine sauce over linguini (14) I changed my mind. The first version had shrimp that was so overcooked that they went back to the kitchen. The second version was better with shrimp that was just a tad overcooked. This is strange because I have had seafood here twice before and it has always been cooked perfectly. The pasta was good, as was the sauce. The shrimp had the tails left on, so I tried to cut the shrimp while eating and leave the tails for last. This kind of worked, but when I got to the tails, they were all cold. The service was friendly.

Address 316 Main St (rt 28), Stoneham, MA 02180 Phone number (781) 438-9200

No comments:

Post a Comment