Friday, July 26, 2019

Feng Shui Burlington

I have been going to Feng Shui in Burlington just about every two weeks for the AYCE buffet since they opened in November. It's a great deal. For $15 I can eat myself silly on Nigiri, Shrimp Dumplings and Soup Dumplings. Highlights on the buffet include Mala Fish and Coconut Shrimp.


They are located in the District Avenue street complex with plenty of parking. They also have outside seating.



There is two top in the corner that has my name on it. The buffet is in the back, and I can sit here and watch how people load up their plates. When the bartender sees me, he goes: Water and chilli oil?



The dining room with a function room in the back. They get really busy on Fridays, so I usually try to go on Thursdays.



The first trip to the buffet is to load up on Nigiri and mix the wasabi in the soy sauce. While that is dissolving, I pick up the shrimp dumplings, soup dumplings and coconut shrimp. The food is very good despite it being a buffet, and the dishes are replenished frequently.



Half of the Sushi section. I forgot to take a picture when I arrived and the section was fully loaded. 



You have to ask for the chilli oil, and it's HOT!

Address: 2200 District Ave, Burlington, MA 01803 Phone: (781) 365-0918

No comments:

Post a Comment