Monday, July 8, 2019

Dakzen Sommerville

This is only my second visit to Dakzen in Sommerville, but they have an exciting menu. It has expanded quite a bit since their soft opening. My last visit was almost exactly a year ago.


They are located close to my free parking, and I got a spot today.


The flow has changed a bit. Now you get seated and are handed a menu. The staff will be back later to take your order, and you pay on the spot. Pick you utensils and napkins and when done, bus your own table.


Boat Noodle ($8.95). "One of the most famous street noodle soup founded in 1656. Choice of Prime Rib Beef or Pork". The menu said pork or beef. I wasn't sure if I would get the real deal or not, but I did. Look at that dark and rich broth! If you don't know what goes into a boat soup, don't google it, just order and enjoy. It was very rich and tasty and packed a bit of heat. There were some cracklings on to top that was super crispy. This was an excellent dish.


Each table has a set of condiment.

Address: 195 Elm St, Somerville, MA 02144 Phone: (617) 718-1759

No comments:

Post a Comment