Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Three Amigos Stoneham

It's Taco Tuesday so to change things up a bit I went to Three Amigos in Stoneham that still refuses to get a website. There is now a 3 Amigos in Malden, no relationship.



The road is now one way with added parking spaces.



The inside is nice, especially with the new booths.



You get chips and salsa. Two choices of salsa, I picked the hot of course, and it was spicy. The cold chips are very crispy.



On the specials board, I spied 2 Fish Tacos $6.99 (w/ Lettuce, Pico De Gallo & Guacamole). Being on the specials board mean that they are a dollar off. I also ordered a side of Refried Beans ($3.99). It was on the expensive side, but the beans were excellent. Right consistency and with a nice texture. The fish tacos had good sized fish that was cooked nicely. You get a good dollop of guacamole. The tortillas are fresh. You get rolled up silverware, but you get good quality cutlery. Another enjoyable meal here. I tend to forget about this place, which is a shame since the food is delicious.

Address 125 Main St, Stoneham, MA 02180 Phone number (781) 438-2773

1 comment:

  1. I love this place and have been going there for quite a few years. Its family run and the food is delicious. They don't serve alcohol but it is BYOB friendly. My favorites are the Carne Asada tacos and the Chilli Verde dish or Burrito. I also agree that their refried beans are excellent.
    RoyRon

    ReplyDelete