Saturday, July 13, 2019

Lobster Claw North Reading

I have been to Lobster Claw in North Reading and have been happy with my lunches. The link will redirect you to a site owned by the same guy that snapped up lobsterclawseafoods.com when they forgot to renew it.



They are located feet from Rte28 and they have a big private parking lot.



The inside is bright and very nice after it was refurbished a while ago. You order and pay at the counter then pick up your food when your number is called.



Today I went with the Shrimp Box ($12.95) that comes with fries and an excellent tartar sauce. I got ten big shrimp that was perfectly cooked, and I think the thin batter was seasoned. The fries are also delicious. Both their fish and clam chowder is really good and loaded with good stuff.


Address 7 Main St, North Reading, MA 01864 Phone number (978) 664-6349


No comments:

Post a Comment