Saturday, August 31, 2019

Semolina Kitchen + Bar Medford

I have had Semolina Kitchen + Bar in Medford bookmarked for some time and hearing good things about their Italian I visited for lunch today.


They have metered on-street parking with the infernal parking meters. They also have parking during the week in Tufts lot next to the back fence. Saturdays the whole lot is available. Being my first time here I of course entered at the do not enter entrance.


The inside is rustic and charming. No padding on the seats.


They also have outdoor seating.


This is the aforementioned The Italian (12). "mortadella, finocchiona, hot capocollo, provolone, tomato, onion, pickle, hots, oregano". I asked for it lightly pressed, but that didn't work, it was pressed with a really crispy outside. The bread was really good, and the meats were excellent and it all the right condiments so this made for a very tasty Italian. The first half I did eat as shown, but the second half got the top removed, and I ate it flat. That works much better. Why do sandwiches have to be cut in half in this country? Not impressed by the service, I had to ask for a water refill, my bill took forever to arrive.

Address: 572 Boston Ave, Medford, MA 02155 Phone: (781) 219-3871

No comments:

Post a Comment