Saturday, September 14, 2019

Senmonorom Restaurant Lowell

There was a dish that I wanted to try at Senmonorom Restaurant. I was pleased with my first visit here. If you find a website, let me know.


At least I know where they are now. From the outside, it looks like they just opened, but they have been here for quite a while.



The inside is nice and bright.



The dish I wanted to try was the Pork Rib Coconut Soup ($14.95) (Som Law Ka Ti). The green blobs floating in the soup are Thai eggplant that is way better than the regular eggplant. Not sure how to describe the taste of the soup. It was mild but enjoyable. I thought the name was wrong and it should have been Pork Rib Pineapple Soup, but it turns out that there is coconut milk in the soup.



A closer look at the ingredients. I usually don't like pineapple in my food, but it went really well with the soup. The pork was on the drier side but still good. I also ordered a bowl of white rice ($2), so I had something that could soak up the soap. The staff is very helpful, and everyone spoke English. It's a good place if you want to try some different food.

Address: 1671 Middlesex St, Lowell, MA 01851 Phone: (978) 275-0024

No comments:

Post a Comment