Saturday, October 5, 2019

Bobby C's Melrose

Bobby C's Ristorante in Melrose is so far from the center that it's almost in Malden. I was going to the North Shore today, but traffic dictated otherwise.


There is on-street parking and also parking behind the restaurant, Be sure to pay attention as to where you park, the parking rules are strictly enforced. The opening hours on their welcome page are incorrect. No lunch service on Mondays or Tuesdays.



The inside is nice and bright. I really like this place, all the food I have had has been well prepared, and the lunch prices are great.



Linen napkins and decent silverware. Super fresh bread with delicious dipping oil.



From the lunch menu, I picked the Baked Haddock ($11.99). "Topped with house crumbs, served with roasted potato and broccoli". If I had paid attention, I would have swapped the broccoli for extra potatoes. Even if the potatoes have the skin left on, they are excellent and really well seasoned. The fish was cooked well, but I wish the crumbs had been more aggressively seasoned. Service is always pleasant here.

Address 20 Main St, Melrose, MA 02176 Phone number (781) 662-5472

No comments:

Post a Comment